Buy Hirudoid Cream For Veins, Thrombosis and Scar Treatment.What is Hirudoid Cream?
Hirudoid Cream is a Anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic cream which can be used for the treatment accidental or surgical injuries which cause scarring or discolouration of the skin including sprains, haematomas and bruises. Along with treating inflamed varicose veins, of phlebitis and thrombosis.
- It is Used to encourage the health of the veins as a preventative measure against phlebitis.
- It is also used for follow up treatment after sclerosing of varicose veins.
- Softens hard scars and improves scars from injury, burn or operations.
- Shortens the duration of the disorder like Heamatomata and other soft tissue injuries.
- In sprains and injuries it Helps to increase blood flow to the effected areas promoting faster absorption of fluid from the effected tissue.
This powerful anti-inflammatory is quickly absorbed to Helps to relieve pain and tension from effected area. Because it is suited to the skin and other tissue it should not cause irritation.How Do I Use Hirudoid Cream?
Massage this product into the skin twice daily by applying 3-5cm length of cream directly to the afflicted area. In the case of softening hard scars the cream should be massaged heavily into the area.
For painful sore inflammation or thrombosis the irritated area and its surrounds should be gently covered with hirudoid and a dressing should be applied over the top. Gentle massage around the area with hirudoid to intensify the total effect of the cream.How will it Help scars?
It will reduce redness and give better cosmetic appearance of scars both old and new. It Helps increase elasticity of scar tissue.How will it Help bruises?
It can reduce the healing time of bruises by 50%.How will it Help Sprains Swelling and Minor Injuries?
It Helps increase blood flow in the effected area speeding up absorption.How does it Help with Varicose Veins and Thrombophlebitis?
It reduces inflammation that can cause pain and discomfort.Are There Any Precautions For This Product?
What is in Hirudoid Cream?
- This product is for external use only.
- Do not use this product with warfarin.
- Do not apply to infected or bleeding areas.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and wash hands after applying.
40g of cream contain:
Mucopolysaccharide polysulfuric acid ester 300mg
(Organa-Heparinoid "Luitpold") 25 000 U.
Its ingredients Help to stimulate regeneration of injured tissue by Helping skin retain visco-elasticity and retaining moisture.Where can I buy Hirudoid Cream?
We ship this product worldwide Simply add this product to your cart now.
HIRUDOID CREAM 40G1
Featured positive reviews:
HIRUDOID CREAM 40G
I love this products. I get bruises very easily and as soon as I get a bump I put this on and it helps to stop the bruising and inflammation.