1000 HOUR EYELASH AND BROW DYE BLUE BLACK1000 HOUR EYELASH AND BROW DYE BLUE BLACK1
1000 Hour Eyelash and Brow Dye Kit - Blue Black1000 Hour Eyelash & Brow Dye Kit gives you beautiful, professional results in just 3 easy steps for perfectly tinted black eyelashes and eyebrows at home. You can treat yourself to a lash & brow colour at home for a fraction of the cost of a beauty salon eyelash & brow tint. It comes in Black, dark brown, black brown, and blue black shades
- It is quick, safe and easy to use.
- Save hundreds of dollars on lash or brow tinting this year
- It is waterproof and doesn't smudge
- Your lashes and brows will not run off at the pool, gym or while you sleep.
- Stays on for weeks.
- Perfect for looking put together in the mornings, at the gym or after a swim (so you do not feel naked without mascara).
- No more makeup melting off your face when you sweat
- No need to touch up lash and brow color
- Made in Australia.
- 12 applications per pack
- Results last 4 - 6 weeks
Liquid3% Hydrogen PeroxideCreamAqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, p-Phenylenediamine, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, m-Aminophenol, m-Phenylenediamine,Resorcinol, CI 7749.
Instructions for use:
- For lashes: Mix the developer and colour tube using the wand and mixing tray provided. I prefer to apply it like a mascara with my eyes open, very gently, being careful not to get mixture in your eyes. The key is not to have to much mixture on the wand and have plenty of cotton buts to catch drips so the dye never makes contact with your eye. Leave for 10 minutes. Rinse of with warm water.
- For Brows: You may prefer to leave the dye for five minutes to prevent the results being to dark
- PRO TIP: For extra dark and defined lashes use the left over dye to do a second application.
You can read our full shipping and returns policy here
Featured positive reviews:
Easy to use, good clear instructions, although extreme care should be taken for eyelashes. The results depend on your efficiency and experience with applying. I'm happy with the results so far so good. The applicator brush-stick is rather flimsy and lets the process down, but I'm looking for a better applicator brush which should make it easier to apply.
Good value. Thanks for making this product available at such a great price.
I love tinting my own eyelashes. I have been to the salon a few times and its resulted in stinging due to dye in my lashes. Because you put this stuff on like mascara and keep your eyes open while it develops it means sting free application! I like to do this once a month so I do not look so washed out in the mornings. Also like using this for lower lashes as mascara on my lower lashes can look spidery! Love it!
Was a little worried when I first purchased this product as I had never done eye lash tinting myself at home but it worked amazing and was very easy to apply. I have started recommending it to all my friends and family. Only con is that it can clump but I have been using another mascara brush to apply it and that has helped a lot.
I get about four weeks out of each application. It saves the money at the beauty therapist. I use an old mascara brush to apply it and it works really well.
Items were exactly what I wanted
Not sure why the cost is converted from Aussie dollars when it all comes from Oamaru NZ