AeroGuard Odourless Low Irritant Insect Repellent in Aerosol Can 150gHow can AeroGuard Odourless Low Irritant Insect Repellent Help me?
- Low irritant and non-greasy
- Suitable for children as young as 12 months old
- Fragrance-free and produces neutral scent once it gets dry on skin.
- Provides up to 4 hours of protection from mosquitoes, flies, sandflies and a variety of annoying and biting insects.
- Can be used every day.
- Provides protection from disease carrying insects.
Some people are afraid to explore the outdoors because they worry about insect bites. But this doesn't have to be the case because there are insect Repellent products that serve the sole purpose of providing protection from insect bites. It can be very Helpful to prevent the development of simple skin irritation as well as a variety of insect-bite borne diseases. Some of the life threatening diseases associated with insect bites are malaria, dengue fever, Japanese encephalitis, among many others.What are in this product?
Water, Alcohol denat, Picaridin.
Active Constituent: 92.8g/l PICARIDINHow can I use this product?
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- You must hold the pack upright .
- Apply using a sweeping motion onto all exposed skin.
- You must aim from a distance of 15-20 cm.
- For face application, spray on hands then rub onto skin.
- Avoid spraying towards the eyes and mouth.
- Re-apply after 2 hours.
Save on petrol - buy AeroGuard Odourless Low Irritant Insect Repellent online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast!
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Discontinue use if you experience any irritation.
- Avoid contact with food and food utensils.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with spectacle frames, other plastics and synthetic fabrics.
- Use with caution in using to children.
- Do not use large amounts on the skin, clothes or beddings.
- Do not use for a prolonged period of time.