Arthrem 60 Gel Capsules
Arthrem is a natural joint support supplement made with the extract of Artemisia Annua
to give support for getting your joints moving naturally. As seen in:
- It helps maintain normal healthy function, flexibility and mobility in stiff, and worn or damaged joints.
- Arthrem may support the body's natural response to joint stiffness and help to maintain normal function.
- Used regularly as recommended as a dietary supplement, Arthrem may maintain long-term joint health.
- Used daily, Arthrem may gradually soothe stiff and worn or damaged joints.
- Perfect for Parents and Grandparents who want to stay active.
- Supports your body to keep supporting you as you age.
- It is not a quick-fix painkiller. It may take up to 8 weeks for users to notice a difference, although some have reported a return to normal function within days or a few weeks.
- Contains Artemisia annua which has been used in Chinese traditional medicine for more than 2000 years.
- The seeds are sourced from Switzerland and grown at high altitudes in Tanzania's dense, fertile soils for nine months.
- Manufacturers use a unique diffusion-based, high pressure, low temperature extraction process, which harvests the plant's active constituents without using chemicals.
- Once months supple in this bottle.
- Gel capsules contain 150 mg of a proprietary extract of Artemisia annua and grape-seed oil. Outer capsules contain glycerine, gelatine and vanillin.
- The capsules contain no corn, wheat or gluten.
- The 100% natural extract is then analysed in a Swiss laboratory and combined with grape-seed oil in an easy-to-swallow soft gelatin capsule.
What is dosage recommendation?
Capsules may be taken with or without food and should be swallowed whole. We recommend you take one capsule twice a day, morning and evening. Some users may experience burping or aftertaste in the first few weeks. If this is troublesome you can try keeping the capsules in the fridge or freezer and/or taking the capsules with food or a large glass of milk or water.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
The safety of Arthrem capsules has been investigated in a clinical trial, in which most patients were on numerous concomitant medications. However, no formal drug interaction studies have been conducted. It is recommended that Arthrem capsules should not be taken:
During pregnancy or breastfeeding, or in women intending to become pregnant. By people with elevated liver enzymes, liver disease or liver cancer. By children. By people taking antiretroviral drugs for HIV infection. By people who are taking drugs known to prolong the QT interval Patients on regular warfarin, aspirin, methotrexate, or platelet controlling medications may take Arthrem capsules under medical supervision with regular monitoring of INR levels. Arthrem capsules appear to be safe when taken with a number of concomitant medications including proton pump inhibitors (e.g., omeprazole), NSAIDs, aspirin and paracetamol. As with most supplements, patients are advised to discontinue use for 2 weeks before and after surgery.
Read about it in the press:
Pharmacy Today Magazine - "Herbal product reduces osteoarthritis pain, study shows"
Stuff.co.nz - "Study gives hope to thousands of arthritis sufferers"
Radio NZ - "Herbal arthritis product shows promise"
This is 1 months supply of Arthrem. Buy in bulk and save on shipping.