Avene Cleanance Expert Emulsion 40ml
You are in your 40's and you start noticing that acne is plaguing you. You never had problems with acne in your adolescents so you wonder why now? Adult skin can also be plagued with acne. Just like in your teenage years, it has a lot to do with hormonal imbalance. And because we do not have control over this, we can only help our skin get the right kind of attention by using products we can trust. Avene Cleanance Expert Emulsion is a specially formulated moisturiser and acne topical cream in one. With its special ingredient Monolaurin, it helps reduce sebum by up to 33%.
- Helps to regulate oil production and mattify the skin
- Assists in preventing and relieving adult acne and spots
- Helps to limit the spread of acne-causing bacteria
- Works to reduce redness and inflammation
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Can be used alongside acne topical treatments
- With Monolaurin, which helps reduce sebum by up to 33%
- Patented X-Pressin ingredient gently but effectively mimics the skin's natural exfoliation process
- Exclusive patented ingredient, Diolenyl
- Excellent makeup base
- Oil free, paraben free, AHA and BHA free
- Mattifying powdery finish
Avene Thermal Spring water (Avene Aqua), Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Algin, Butyrospermum, Parkii Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter), Caprylyl Glycol Linseedate, Carbomer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Laurate, Papain, Polyacrylate - 13, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Water (Aqua)
How to use for best results?
- Apply morning and/or evening.
- Do this after thoroughly cleansing the skin.
- Best used with one of the Cleanance Cleansers and a fine mist of Avene Thermal Spring Water.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Keep out of reach of children and store in a cool dry place. Discontinue use if you experience any irritation.