Blis K12 Throat Guard Daily Support Vanilla Lozenges 30s
Taking probiotics supports your overall health and wellbeing, however most of the available probiotics target the gastro flora. Blis K12 Throat Guard Daily Support Vanilla Lozenges are the world's first advanced oral probiotic lozenge, specifically formulated with S. salivarius to target the pathogens associated with ear, nose and throat infections.
- Helps to maintain oral health and crowd out the bad bacteria responsible for throat and ear infections
- Supports immune defenses to reach optimal health.
- Assists healthy levels of beneficial microbes to flourish in the mouth.
- Designed for daily use
- Vanilla flavour
- Dairy and gluten free
- Contains no artificial flavours or colours
- Best advised for family members, kids at school and individuals in workplaces
Patented Live Streptococcus salivarius BLIS K12, Tableting aids and Isomalt
For best results, dissolve one lozenge on the tongue 1-2 times a day, ideally after brushing teeth.
In times of high need, take four lozenges a day.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Use as directed, if symptoms persist or you have an immune compromised condition, seek your doctor's advice. If you are on antibiotics, resume BLIS K12 Throat Guard Daily after you finish your antibiotics. BLIS K12 Throat Guard Daily has been developed to provide LONG TERM DEFENCE for the health of your throat. But if your symptoms require immediate and intensive assistance, consider the BLIS K12 THROAT GUARD BOOST.
Safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding. Made on equipment that also processes milk, soy, and wheat. Store below 25 degrees celsius.