What is magnesium oil?
- A magnesium mineral supplement
- Concentrated Magnesium
- Used for transdermal therapy
- Not really oil but a coined term
- Highly saturated solution of magnesium chloride in water
- Accompanied with other trace minerals
- Appears in an oil-like texture
What are the advantages of using magnesium oil?
- Transdermal magnesium supplement
- Designed to deliver magnesium through the skin
- Bypasses gastrointestinal tract for convenient, rapid absorption into the cells.
What are the different functions of magnesium in the body?
- Powers our enzymes
- Drives our fuel source
- Protects our DNA
- Regulates our electrolyte balance
How do you use Magnesium Oil?
- Applied topically
- Simply spray directly on the skin
- Massage or rub it in a few times for better absorption.
Statistical information in relation to Magnesium Oil
- 55% of Americans take less than the required RDA level of magnesium
- World Health Organization came out with a report in 2006 that an estimated 75% of adults consume a diet deficient in magnesium.
- Magnesium content in vegetables has declined from 25-80% since 1950.
- In France, a study found that over 70% of men and nearly 80% of women were magnesium-deficient in their diets
If you think that you are suffering from magnesium deficiency and you find it difficult to digest oral magnesium supplements, go ahead and visit our site to check on Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):