If you are feeling pale and want to bronze those whiter areas so you can feel more confident in your summer threats then check out these Bondi Sands Liquid Gold Dry Tanning Oil Review I found on youtube.
Youtube By Dani Watt
Bondi Sands Liquid Gold is perfect if you are:
- Wanting to hide your pale skin
- Appear thinner and flawless in your summer clothes
- Worried about streaking, tell tale signs of fake tanning on your hands or smelling like a carrot
- Wanting to avoid that orange oompa loompa look.
- Sick of wasting money on crappy tans that don’t work.
- Fed up with tans rubbing off all over your sheets and clothes
So what do you need to know?
Well to get the best result possible it is best to start with a smooth canvas free of rough skin. Bondi sands have a reuseable exfoliating mitt to do just that which you can find here.
Then you want to use a tanning mitt to apply the oil so you don’t get stained hands, wrists and nail beds. You simply pump it onto the mitt and rub into the skin, ensuring you cover all of the skin to avoid patchiness and streaking.
The tan dries super quick so you can get dressed and get on with your day. Leaving you to feel confident in your summer shorts and sundresses with a naturally flawless looking tan that stays on your skin… not your sheets.
Here are some great before and after photos I found on Instagram
Want to try it for yourself? You the following items in our online store.
Have you tried this product before? Do you have any fake tanning tricks? We would love to hear them. Please leave us a comment to let us know you stopped by, and if you liked this article please help us by taking 10 seconds out of your day to tweet, post, pin and share this article.