Do you hate waking up in the morning looking disheveled? Are your eyebrows seem to be fading out to almost nothing from arch to your temple? I know just how you feel. Spending a bunch of time in the morning trying to draw on the perfect brows, doing your absolute best with sparse or light hairs, only to get veiled comments about them from well-meaning friends is nobody’s idea of a good time! Therefore, it’s certainly not ideal to have to wear makeup while sleeping, exercising or being at the gym. Because this might make you start feeling your eyebrows sliding down your face as you sweat. Again, not fun! Well, I have good news! With an eyebrow tinting kit, your eyebrows are in place and ready to go. And so you can still look fab even while in a rush, at the gym, or out in the sun.
So what is an eyebrow tinting kit?
It functions like a hair colour but it is specially formulated for the eyebrows and eyelashes. And it contains everything you need to treat yourself to a brow and eyelash colour at a fraction of the cost of a salon tint job.
And what are the benefits of using an eyebrow tinting kit?
- Safe, easy and quick to use.
- And it is waterproof so you can be sure it won’t smudge or smear after you take a shower or exercise.
- Plus , it lasts for weeks, so there is no need to re-apply every day.
- And it looks fresher when you wake up in the morning, after a swim or after the gym
- Therefore, your eyebrows and eyelashes look thicker and fuller.
- And it frames your eyes and makes them pop. Therefore, will also reduce the amount of time you spend putting on makeup in the morning, as there is no need to spend time filling in the sparse areas of your brows.
Here are two great video tutorials I found online that show you how to use an eyebrow tinting kit.
So, if you have issues with light, sparse brows. And have been thinking about tinting your eyebrows at home; then, check out our online store for more details about the 1000 Hour Eyelash and Brow Dye range.
Have you tried tinting your brows? We would love to hear about your experiences in the comments below. And do go ahead and share, pin or tweet this post to help out others who need some help in the brow department!
Connect with us on facebook
Connect with us on Twitter @PharmacyNZ
Connect with us on Google +
Connect with us on Pinterest