What is MYHD Semi Permanent Hair Colour?
- It may cover grey hair better than semi-permanent hair colour
- It’s not as long lasting as permanent hair colour
- Made with an alkaline agent and developer in the form of hydrogen peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide concentration is much lower than permanent hair colour
- Will not cause the hair to lighten
- Can only be used to darken light coloured hair
What are the advantages of using semi-permanent hair colour?
- Does not strip the hair of its natural colour
- The colour is simply deposited on top of the hair
- It helps to cover grey hair
- Easy to apply at home
- Sold in most pharmacies and supermarkets
- It’s inexpensive and available in a wide range of shades
- Can be used to help create highlights
- Does not contain ammonia
- Is gentle on the hair
- May be used to help refresh permanent hair colour that has faded
- Can be applied to hair after a damaging treatment
- May appear more natural than permanent hair colour
How long does it last?
Generally, demi-permanent hair colour lasts between 5-7 weeks
Why should I use MYHD Semi-Permanent Hair Colour?
- Helps to darken light coloured hair
- Tones blonde hair
- May help to activate permanent hair colour
- Does not contain ammonia so it will not lighten the hair
How do I use MYHD Semi Permanent Hair Colour?
- Mix equal parts of hair colour and developer in a bowl
- Wear disposable gloves and apply the hair colour to dry hair, making sure that every hair strand is covered.
- Wait for 45 minutes for the hair colour to develop
- Estimated ⅓ of women over the age of 18 years old use some type of hair dye
- About 10% of men over the age of 40 years old use some type of hair dye.
- About 80% of currently marketed products consist of colorless dye “intermediates” (chemicals called aromatic amines) and dye “couplers.”
- Over 5,000 different chemicals are used in hair dye products, some of which are reported to be carcinogenic (cancer-causing) in animals.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):