BB Creams is the latest beauty buzz that has swept its way across the U.S. and Europe and now New Zealand! More and more women are going crazy looking for the perfect brand of BB Cream that will suit their needs.
What is BB Cream?
Blemish Balm Cream is what BB Cream stands for. It is considered as a miracle beauty plus skin care product that has been popularized by Korean actresses and discovered for its more than medical purpose. The original formula has originated in Germany and been used by dermatologists on their patients who have undergone laser surgery. Due to its soothing and skin-regenerating properties, it has been used to help heal scars.
What does it do? Replace?
If you try to put this product into a single category, you will find it difficult as it offers so many benefits. However it is very easy to define. It is an all-in-one cosmetic and skin care product, which depending on the brand you choose, can perform the job of a concealer, foundation, moisturizer, sunscreen and anti-ageing cream. Over-all, if you review the benefits stated below, you can safely say that it replaces all your skincare and make-up products to become an all-in-one make-up and skincare cream.
What are its features and benefits?
Depending on the kind of formulation and the brand of BB Cream, the benefits it offers vary and can range from the following:
- It gives a very natural, almost second layer to your skins “no make-up” look.
- It offers perfect coverage like a foundation. The difference though lies in its consistency because it is not as thick, it won’t clog the pores.
- It provides a tinted moisturizer.
- It also acts like a concealer that helps cover-up blemishes and imperfections, pigmentations, discoloration as well as acne.
- It has healing properties that help soften, smooth and refine the skins texture.
- It also encourages skin regeneration so it can develop and maintain youthful skin.
- It provides UV protection; although the SPF levels vary depending on the brand.
- It has anti-ageing properties so it prevents the development of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It evens out the skin tone and brightens the skin to make it appear luminous.
How do I apply it?
What adds to the greatness of this product is that it is so easy to apply! You don’t even need to use any type of applicators because you can simply blend it in using your fingers. It is so amazing, it actually saves you a lot of time and tons of money. You can see a lot of videos on “how to” and it is very easy to follow. It is such a no brainer, you can do it in a flash!
What are some tips for choosing the best brand?
Every person has a different need so what may be best for me may not necessarily suit you. So here are 5 simple guidelines that may help you in choosing the best or most suitable brand for you.
- Make sure that you do your homework and you do it very well. There are no shortcuts in choosing the best product. It can be a painful trial and error process, but the reward is remarkable in the end. You have to devote an ample time in researching the net for the brands that are available in the market.
- Choose your top 5 products or brands. It will be much easier to decide if you narrow down your list to the top 5. Make sure that all 5 best finds address your specific requirement. These have to cater to your specific demands and priorities. It will be useless to put in the list what others recommend as the best if this will not suit your own specific requirement. So make yourself the ultimate deciding factor and don’t just be swayed by what others will say. Remember that each one has different needs and preferences.
- Check out the consistency. You want to make sure that the consistency of the BB cream you are going to choose is the right one – not too thick nor not too thin. It has to be just right and provide you with full coverage, yet at the same time not feeling too heavy on your skin.
- Correct shade is the key to your perfect look. This tip not only applies to BB creams but to all kinds of make-up. You need to check out and test it on your skin and preferably on your jawline or on your neck before you buy the product. It will also be good to let it sit for a while on your skin so it can be properly absorbed and then check it out in different light sources so you will see how it blends to your skin tone.
- Once you found the best brand that suits all your needs, go ahead and invest in it. Don’t let the money be your deciding factor because you will end up regretting your decision and wasting more money. It is a skin care product and a make-up in one, so just like choosing for these two types of products, you also want to make sure that you are only choosing the best to put on your face.
BB Cream is a great idea, why not try it for yourself. To check out some trusted brands, or buy online head to our online store here