Clinicians Omega 3 Fish Oil 1500mg 200 Caps
Fish is considered as one of the healthiest sources of protein because it is low in saturated fat and provides essential fatty acids. However, the recent changes in our diet dictated by modern lifestyle has decreased the amount of fish people consume. Therefore the need for supplementation is deemed important in order to get the required essential fatty acids. Taking Clinicians Omega 3 Fish Oil 1500mg can help increase your intake of essential fatty acids. This will help to support joint mobility, mental clarity and mood and hormonal health in women. Fatty acids are also beneficial for heart health, circulation and nervous system support. And the Omega-3 fatty acids help immune system balance and general health and wellbeing.
- Supports joint flexibility
- Helps provide continuous mental clarity and mood balance
- Assists in the proper function of heart health, circulation and the nervous system
- Supports hormonal health of women
- Assists in maintaining immune system balance and general health and wellbeing
- The fish used for manufacturing this product is harvested from clean Norwegian waters
- Comes from a sustainable source
- Tested for mercury and heavy metal contamination
- Reflux and odour free
- High ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids
- Can be used alongside conventional medication
- Made suitable for all age groups
- Cost effective
- No added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Omega-3 Fish Oil providing 1500mg, Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) fatty acid 270mg, Docosahexaenoic (DHA) fatty acid 180mg
Also Contains: D-alpha-tocopherol, soybean oil, gelatin, glycerol, water and vanillin (contains lemon oil & lime oil).
Adults are recommended to take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Contains fish products. Do not use this product if you are allergic to fish. Contact your health professional before taking this product if you are on blood thinning medication.
Keep out of reach of children.