Clinicians URI Joint 60 Tablets
Clinicians Uri Joint Tablet is a specially formulated supplement that offers immediate and long term support to joint comfort and mobility. It is made with ingredients that are carefully selected based on research.
Joint stiffness and joint pains are common condition among the elderly, especially during cold season. But there are middle aged individuals who may also be stricken with this condition. When you suffer from these conditions, your mobility is affected. And worse, you social life is stunted.
Benefits of Clinicians URI Joint Tablet:
- Immediate and long terms support to joint comfort and mobility.
- Supports healthy uric acid balance
- Supports toe and joint comfort
Features of Clinicians URI Tablet Include:
- Researched based formula
- Formulated with herbs and other nutrients
- Contains standardised herbs for measurable active constituents and quality assurance and therapeutic dosing grape seed extract, celery seed, devil's claw root
- Effective support when used long term
Ingredients of Clinicians URI Joint Include:
Vitis vinifera (grape) ext. equiv to dry seed (Proanthocyanidins, standardised to 47.50 mg) - 6000mg, Apium graveolens (celery) ext. equiv dry seed - 1500mg, Harpagophytum procumbens (devil's claw) equiv. dry root (Harpogoside, standardised to 6 mg) - 1125 mg
Quercetin - 125 mg, Zinc (from amino acid chelate) - 5mg
Also Contains: tableting aids:
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
How to use this Joint Tablet:
- Adult: Take 1 tablet 1-2 times daily with food
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Keep Clinicians Uri Joint out of reach of children. Avoid use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Exercise caution in patients with known kidney issues as the Celery Seed may irritate the kidneys. Do not take Clinicians Uri Joint if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.