Clinicians Vitamin C and Quercetin Liposomal 180ml Liquid
Liposomal forms of vitamins are becoming a popular alternative to tablets, capsules and even liquids. It is a unique process that allows the vitamins to become more bioavailable and work more efficiently in the body. Clinicians Vitamin C and Quercetin Liposomal 180ml Liquid offers gentle and better absorption for more efficient performance.
- For immediate or long term use, it supports immune response
- Assists to improve on the body's response to allergens
- Aids with iron absorption
- Helps increase the potency of Vitamin C
- Gentle on digestion
- High bioavailability using liposomal technology
- Only liposomal Vitamin C formula to include quercetin
- Easy to take liquid formula
- Suitable for children 4 years old and older
- Suitable in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Natural fruit flavour
- No Added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners and flavours
Each serve of 6ml contains:
Vitamin C (from Sodium Ascorbate and Ascorbic Acid) - 500mg, Quercetin dihydrate - 25mg
Also contains: Purified Water, Glycerin, structured Sunflower Seed Lecithin (providing essential Phospholipids including Phosphatidylcholine), Natural Fruit Flavours, Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate.
One serve = 6ml (just over 1 tsp).
Adults can take 1 to 2 times daily.
Children (9-13 years) can take 1 to 2 times daily.
Children (4-8 years) can take once daily or every other day.
Best taken 15 minutes away from food.
You can dilute to taste with a small amount of water or juice.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Keep out of reach of children. Caution with those susceptible to iron overload. Do not take Clinicians Liposomal Vitamin C and Quercetin Liquid if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Contraindicated in hypersensitivity to Quercetin (reported headaches and tingling of extremities). Always read the label and take as directed.