Clinicians Vitamin D3 and K2 Liposomal 30ml
Bone health is of prime importance, especially among the elderly. It is during our later years that bone density is being compromised. But it is very important, especially during this stage that one should stay active to prevent the onset of other debilitating diseases. So, taking a supplement that will support bone health is very important even before reaching this stage. With the help of Clinicians Vitamin D3 and K2 Liposomal, you will get help in ensuring that your bone health will be supported until you reach a more mature age.
- Supports bone health and function
- Assists in maintaining muscle health and body strength
- Helps reach optimal joint health and mobility
- Aids those who wear sunscreen, which diminishes absorption of vitamin D
- Assists to improve stability of vitamin D, which is prone to oxidation
- Suitable for children 4 years old and above
- Liposomal technology
- Highly bioavailable
- Contains 500IU D3 and 45mcg K2 the best assimilated forms of Vitamins D and K
- Easy to take liquid
- Once a day formula
- Natural fruit flavour
- No added: gluten, dairy, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners and flavours.
Each serve of 0.5ml contains: Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 500IU 12.5mcg, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone MK-7) 45mcgAlso contains:
Purified Water, Glycerin, structured Sunflower Seed Lecithin (providing essential Phospholipids including Phosphatidylcholine), natural Fruit Flavours, Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate.
- One serve = 0.5ml (10 drops)
- Adults can take 1 to 2 times daily
- Children (4 years) can take once daily
- Best taken 15 minutes away from food. You can dilute to taste with a small amount of water or juice.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Not to be taken if on blood thinning therapy, without medical advice. Vitamin K antagonizes the effects of oral anticoagulant medications and can reduce the blood thinning effects of these medications. Monitor INR levels particularly during the first two weeks of supplementation, then periodically. (Note: vitamin K at 100 mcg per day does not appear to interfere with warfarin and may actually reduce INR fluctuations. Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.