Colgate Dry Mouth Relief 473ml
For an effective dry mouth relief in a mouthwash form, try using Colgate Dry Mouth Relief.What are the benefits and features of Colgate Dry Mouth Relief 473ml?
- It may help prevent development of tooth decay.
- It helps to provide long-lasting relief.
- It is formulated with moisture-lock technology that is responsible for helping to relieve a dry mouth.
- Alcohol-free so it won't sting.
Dry mouth or xerostomia is a condition that is usually caused by decreased production of saliva. According to MedicineNet.com, dry mouth is a common condition that affects about 10% of all people and is more likely to happen to women than men. This condition can sometimes make it difficult for a person to talk and can result in a number mouth and throat disorders if not treated.What is contained in this product?
Active Ingredient (in Each 10 ml): Sodium Fluoride (2.1 mg).
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Monosodium Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Betaine, Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Carbomer, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, FD&C Green 3.What is the usage instruction?
Are there any warnings or precautions?
- Always read the directions for proper use.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters (10 ml mark on cap or 2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a dentist or physician.
Save on petrol - buy Colgate Dry Mouth Relief 473ml online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast!
- Store at controlled room temperature 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
- Do not use if neck band printed sealed for protection is broken or missing. To open child-safety cap, squeeze smooth sides while turning.
- Re Close tightly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.