Designer Brands 3 Piece Pro Face Oval Brush Contour Set
Using a sponge or flat foundation brush can be frustrating because it leaves an uneven streak or texture of makeup. Most of the time, you just waste your makeup on the brush. If you are looking for an applicator that will reduce product wastage and still achieve a perfectly blended makeup, switch to Designer Brands 3 Piece Pro Face Oval Brush Contour Set.
- Allows you to get a perfectly airbrushed complexion
- Provides a perfectly blended, streak-free finish
- Reduces product wastage
- 3 oval brushes crafted with super-soft, densely packed synthetic bristles
- Dome-shaped, tapered shape
- Perfect for use with cream and liquid formulas
- 100% Vegan Synthetic Fibers
How to use for best results?
Large Oval is used to seamlessly apply liquid and powder cosmetics to larger areas of the face.
- Pump a small amount of foundation onto the back of your hand.
- Pick up foundation and apply to the face.
- Blending with small circular motions.
- For extra coverage, pick up additional product and buff into the skin using short dabbing motions.
- Using the large oval brush, pick up a small amount of loose translucent powder.
- Pat gently under the eyes and below your contour.
- Wait approximately 3 minutes, then use a DB Powder Brush to dust away excess.
Medium Oval is ideal for applying contour, blush & highlighter for a precise and flawless finish.
- Dot concealer under the eyes and on blemishes as needed.
- Take the medium oval brush and blend out using short dabbing motions.
Apply liquid or cream bronzer to the hollows of the cheeks, the temples and jawline. Blend out using short circular motions.
- To sculpt the face, apply contour to the hollows of the cheeks (under cheekbones), temples, jawline and tip of nose.
- Blend out using short circular & swiping motions.
- Dot cream or liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks.
- And then use medium oval brush to blend up towards the hairline.
- Apply highlighter the the high points of the face [tops of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, brow bone, & cupids bow].
- Blend out using short dabbing motions.
Small Oval is the perfect brush for applying and blending around the eyes, nose & lips. Use for spot concealing, applying cream eyeshadows or blending makeup around the nose, eyes & mouth.