Drug Alert Marijuana Urine Test 5 Packs
A one step non-invasive drug testing kit, Drug Alert Marijuana Urine Test can be used at home. You can get 99% accurate results in 5 minutes. This test kit uses the same technology that professional screening laboratories use. Benefits include:
- Detects marijuana in one easy step
- Offers 99% accuracy level
- Offers privacy and convenience of use
- Easy alternative to laboratory testing
How does it work?
- Uses a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the detection
- Utilizes a monoclonal antibody to detect elevated levels of Marijuana in urine
- Yields positive result when the concentration of Marijuana in urine exceeds 50 ng/mL
- Provides preliminary analytical test results
How to use this product for best results?
- The urine screening test is of 11-normal 9 -THC-9 COOH (THC metabolite) in human urine at a cut-off concentration of 50 ng/mL.
- It works by detecting the increased levels of urinary/saliva metabolites that are found within hours of exposure.
- They remain detectable for between 3-10 days after smoking.
- The test panel yields a positive result when the concentration of THC-COOH in urine usually exceeds 50 ng/mL and in saliva 12 ng.
Allow the test card, urine specimen, and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30ÝC) prior to testing.
Immerse the strip of the test card vertically in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds.
Immerse the test card to at least the level of the wavy lines on the strip, but keep other part of the test panel away from the specimen.
Place the test card on a non-absorbent flat surface.
Start the timer and wait for the red line to appear.
The results should be read after 5 minutes.
Results remain stable for up to four hours after test initiation.
A drug-positive urine specimen will not generate a colored line in the test line region because of drug competition.
A drug-negative urine specimen or a specimen containing a drug concentration less than the cut-off will generate a line in the test line region.
To serve as a procedural control, a colored line will always appear at the control line region indicating that proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred.Are there any warnings and precautions?
Make sure to read the label prior to use. Use only as directed. All specimens should be considered potentially hazardous and handled in the same manner as an infectious agent. Store as packaged in the sealed pouch at 20-30ÝC. The test is stable through the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch. The test devices must remain in the sealed pouch until use. Do not freeze. Do not use beyond the expiration date. The urine specimen must be collected in a clean and dry container. Urine collected at any time of the day may be used. Urine specimens may be stored at 28ÝC for up to 48 hours prior to testing. For prolonged storage, specimens may be frozen and stored below 20ÝC. Frozen specimens should be thawed and mixed well before testing. Discontinue use if drug kit is compromised. Save on petrol - buy Drug Alert Marijuana Urine Test 5 Packs online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast!