Ego Sunsense Sport SPF50 Roll On 50ml
Ego Sunsense Sport SPF50 Roll On is specially made for those who engage in sports activities and get long exposure to the sun. It provides up to 4 hours of water resistance you can continue with the game even while sweating.
When you are into sports whether water sports of any type that lets your body sweat a lot, your choice of sunscreen protection should be as reliable as your strength. If you are concentrated on the game, the last thing you want is to stop just to reapply a sun protection product. SunSense Sport is a highly protective lotion that provides up to 4 hours of water resistance.
Benefits of Ego Sunsense Sport SPF50 Roll On:
- Helps prevent the appearance of early signs of skin ageing
- Easy to apply and quickly absorbed
- Offers up to 4 hours of water resistance
- Provides protection from sunburn and other harmful effects of UV rays
Features of Sunsense Sport SPF 50 Include:
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all skin types
- No greasy residue
- 4 hours water resistant
Ego Sunsense Sport SPF50 Roll On Ingredients Include:
Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate 2.5%, octyl triazone 1.5%, oxybenzone 2.0%, titanium dioxide 2.0%, hydroxybenzoates, phenoxyethanol.
How do I use this Sport Sunscreen?
- Shake well.
- Use at least 30ml per adult application.
- Apply to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply every four hours and after swimming, exercise and towelling dry.
Avoid eyes.If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use.Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk.Use sunscreen generously and reapply frequently.Store Below 30C.Always read the label.Use only as directed.All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete.Please check ingredient listings for products before use or check in store.
Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, Octyl Triazone, Oxybenzone, Titanium dioxide
- Shake well. Apply a liberal amount to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply every 4 hours and after swimming, exercising and towelling dry.
- Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
- Avoid long periods of sun exposure.
If side effects develop or you have an allergic reaction, discontinue use and see your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Apply sunscreen liberally to clean, dry skin at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Be careful to avoid eyes and contact with broken skin. Reapply sunscreen every 4 hours and after swimming, exercise and towelling dry. Remember to avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk. Do not inhale product. Available in convenient tubes and roll on sizes handy for people on the go. UVA UVB broad spectrum protection for sports enthusiasts. Non-greasy and easy to apply. 4 hours water resistant. An SPF 50+ sunscreen can reduce the sunburning UV light from reaching your skin by approximately 50% when compared to an SPF 30+ sunscreen, if used correctly. Contains Nicotinamide - helping to maintain the normal skin barrier function and improving the appearance of skin tone and texture. Sand and sweat resistant.