John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner
Gorgeous blonde hair is a must have for some women. Is this you? No matter what your natural hair colour is, you are happy to go through the hassle of bleaching to achieve that sexy, sassy blonde hair you've been dreaming about.
But... not being a natural blonde will definitely show at some point in your hair colour. You'll notice that it will start to develop some brassy or orange streaks that will eventually look awful. So how do you handle this stage? John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner is the product you need. It helps correct and reverse brassiness and damage from bleaching, giving your blonde hair a boost of shine and brightness.
- Helps reverse brassiness and damage from colouring.
- Neutralises yellow tones in blonde hair.
- Makes colour-treated hair appear lighter and brighter.
- Formulated with Optical Brightener and Lavender technology.
- Converts UV rays to a white-blue light.
- Results are noticeable after just 3 uses.
- Contains no harsh chemicals.
- For all shades of colour-treated or highlighted blonde hair.
- For best results, use in conjunction with John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo.
WATER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE, DIMETHICONOL, PEG-14M, AMODIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, TRIDECETH-12, GLYCINE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BENZOPHENONE-4, MALIC ACID, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM DISTYRYLBIPHENYL DISULFONATE, EXT. VIOLET 2, TRIDECETH-9, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER EXTRACT, BISABOLOL
How to use for best results:
- Begin by applying John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo to wet hair. Gently massage and work into a rich lather, then rinse.
- Follow with Color Renew Conditioner.
- Massage throughout hair, from root to tip. Rinse thoroughly. Towel dry. Style as usual.