John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo
Gorgeous blonde hair is a must have for some women. Is this you? No matter what your natural hair colour is, you are happy to go through the hassle of bleaching to achieve that sexy, sassy blonde hair you've been dreaming about.
But... not being a natural blonde will definitely show at some point in your hair colour. You'll notice that it will start to develop some brassy or orange streaks that will eventually look awful. So how do you handle this stage? John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo is the product you need. It helps correct and reverse brassiness and damage from bleaching, giving your blonde hair a boost of shine and brightness.
- Removes dirt and mineral deposits on colour treated hair.
- Helps reverse brassiness and damage from colouring.
- Neutralises yellow tones in blonde hair.
- Makes colour-treated hair appear lighter and brighter.
- Formulated with Optical Brightener and Lavender technology.
- Converts UV rays to a white-blue light.
- Results are noticeable after just 3 uses.
- Contains no harsh chemicals.
- For all shades of colour-treated or highlighted blonde hair.
- For best results, use in conjunction with John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Conditioner.
WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, BETAINE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BENZOPHENONE-4, DISODIUM DISTYRYLBIPHENYL DISULFONATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE MEA, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LACTIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, TRIDECETH-9, SODIUM XYLENESULFONATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BISABOLOL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FRAGRANCE, EXT. VIOLET 2
How to use for best results:
Apply shampoo to wet hair. Massage for 1 minute. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.