LL Dental Mercury I Detox Clay Bath
Assist your system eliminate 3 forms of mercury: mercury vapor (methyl mercury), organic mercury and inorganic mercury (found in the spine) by using Mercury Detox Clay Bath.What are the benefits and features LL Dental Mercury I Detox Clay Bath?
May assist in eliminating 3 forms of mercury: mercury vapor (methyl mercury), organic mercury and inorganic mercury (found in the spine).
May help support the body during illnesses associated with mercury absorption.What are the sources of mercury?
Adhesives, air conditioner filters, talc and body powder, broken thermometers, cosmetics, all plastics, diuretics, fabric softeners, felt, floor waxes/polishes, fungicides, industrial waste, laxatives, mercurochrome, photo-engraving, sea foods (especially tuna), skin lightening cream, suppositories, tattooing and wood preservatives, hair dye, batteries, Preparation H, solvent-thinned paints, latex paints.What are some of the diseases or symptoms that may be experienced related to mercury toxicity?
Dermatitis, edema, fatigue, fever, forgetfulness, frequent colds, gastric disturbances, headaches, chronic, hearing impairment, high blood pressure, impaired concentration, irregular heartbeat, kidney damage, lack of coordination, loosening of teeth, loss of appetite, leaky gut syndrome, metallic taste, muscle weakness, nervousness, numbness, tingling in hands and feet, pain in the chest, parasites, restriction of visual field, ringing in the ears, shallow breathing or irregular breathing, speech disorders, tremors, vertigo, weight loss. There are over 200 diseases related to mercury including most tremor diseases including MS, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Lou Gehrig's, AIDS, allergies, anemia, anorexia, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, cancers, edema, epilepsy, Epstein Barr and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, candidacies (binds to mercury), headaches, heart problems, hypertension (high blood pressure), insomnia, kidney diseases, neuritis, paralysis, among others.What do I need to use this product?
Will I be experiencing any side effects after the detoxification?
- Duck tape (or another waterproof tape)
- Standard electric kitchen blender
- Surgical or dust mask
You may experience any or more of the following symptoms after undergoing detoxification: Nausea, headache, light headedness, a pulling sensation from part of the body like the stomach, and/or fatigue.Are there any guidelines I need to observe in preparing the bath?
These guidelines are based on an individual's personal health situation. Follow the specific guideline that best suits your condition. As a general rule, you must always begin with your bath series using the least amount of clay formula then gradually build up to the maximum amount.Chronic Conditions & Environmental Sensitivity
Minor Ailments, Fatigue, "Not feeling up to Par"
- Use 1/2 to 1 cup of clay formula per bath
- Space you're baths from 5-7 days apart
- Stay in the tub for 10 to 15 minutes
Health Maintenance, Average Health, Active Life
- Use 1 to 2 cups of clay formula per bath
- Space you're baths from 3-5 days apart
- Stay in the tub for 15-20 minutes
What are included in the box/kit?
- Use 1 to 3 cups of clay formula per bath
- Space you're baths from 3-5 days apart
- Tub time can be a full 20 minutes or more
5 pounds of clay (10 cups), herbal formula packet, pH testing strips, instructions, drain screen, and flat rubber stopper.How do I test the pH level of the clay for safety?
How do I use this product?
- Take one pH strip.
- Put it in your mouth and check its color against the
- If your pH is 6.0 or above, you can take a full tub bath.
- If your pH is below 6, a foot bath is suggested.
- Optimal pH is 7.0 to 7.4 when maximum detoxification is most effective.
Combining dry ingredients: Wear a dust mask to avoid inhaling clay dust. Open the large bag of clay. Cut the included herbal packet open with scissors, and pour ALL the contents into the large bag of clay.
Mix Ingredients: Thoroughly mix together ALL of the herb pack & ALL of the clay with a wire whisk in the bag. OR you may close the bag/container and shake until mixed.
Measuring Ingredients: Measure out an amount of clay/herb mix for one bath (see guidelines on page 2 for correct amount) and set aside. Close the container to store for your next clay bath.
Preparing the Tub: Unscrew and/or remove the stopper in your tub. Be sure the tub is dry so that the tape will stick. Place the small square screen over the drain and secure with duct tape. Place flat stopper over the drain guard, secured with another strip of tape. Use the duct tape to cover the overflow drain.Wet Mixing:
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- Start filling the prepared tub with warm (not hot) water (102 to 104 F).
- Our clay formulas are 100% raw and contain no emulsifiers or excipients, and therefore have a tendency to "clump" when not mixed properly.
- Clumped clay is not as efficient as clay that has been properly hydrated, so
- please ensure that proper care is taken in preparing your bath.
- To dissolve the clay smoothly, here is the most efficient method:
- Blender mixing (recommended)
- Fill blender 3/4 full with hot tap water.
- Using your measured clay mixture, take 1/2 cup and pour
- it into the blender (too much at a time may clog your blender).
- Put on the lid and blend about 10 seconds.
- Pour out into bath water.
- Use running tub water to rinse out blender.
- Repeat the blending as necessary until you have used the desired amount of formula
- in your bath.
- Draining the tub and cleaning up:
- After the allotted time in your clay bath, remove the plastic drain stopper (leave drain screen on) so that the tub can drain.
- There will be some residue left at the bottom of the tub.
- Rinse the remaining residue down the drain with warm water and continue to run warm water down the drain for an additional 30 to 60 seconds to ensure clean drainage.
- Rest, keep warm and moisturize
- Moisturizing your skin after the bath helps relieve any resultant dryness from the clay.
- Make sure your moisturizer is completely natural and free of any chemicals.
- Dress warmly until your pores close.
- Replenish your electrolytes and minerals post-bath is also highly recommended, and a
- critical part of any detox regimen (see FAQ for details).
- Drink plenty of water or herbal teas, and rest!
- Carefully raise your body out of the clay water taking care not to slip (clay can be slippery).
- Take a tepid shower, making sure to rinse your skin well.
Not recommended for those that are pregnant or nursing. Always consult with your doctor if you are on prescription medication, have a heart condition, high blood pressure, or other special health concerns. Also, if you are elderly or extremely toxic, weak or ill, you may wish to use less clay or stay in the bath for a shorter amount of time (or start with foot baths). These detoxification clay baths may also remove some minerals and electrolytes, so be sure to replenish. DO NOT take a clay bath after a heavy meal.Save on petrol - buy LL Dental Mercury I Detox Clay Bath online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast!