Natio Ageless Lifting Day Cream 50g
Every woman dreams of looking young all their life. No wonder this industry of anti-ageing products is so lucrative. Products are made with a large range of ingredients. Some can deliver what they promise, but in the process can have harmful effects to the body. But Natio Ageless Lifting Day Cream is different because it is infused with certified organic ingredients to help with cell regeneration and moisturise the skin.
- Helps slow the effects of ageing
- Assists to nourish, renew and promote skin cell regeneration
- Aids to moisturise the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ideal for use underneath makeup
- Infused with certified organic rosehip oil and vitamin C
Water (Aqua), Glycereth-26, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Steareth-21, Nylon 12, Isopropyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-2, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rose Oil Anatolia, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499)
How to use for best results?
Using the handy pump, massage 1 to 2 drops over a cleansed face and neck daily.
For an added moisture boost, smooth on 1 to 2 drops of Ageless Organic Rosehip Oil before applying Ageless Lifting Day Cream.
Additional Information:Rosehip Oil
- Used as a remedy by Ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans because of its amazing healing properties. (1) It is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids known to help correct dark spots as well as hydrate dry, itchy skin whilst reducing scars and fine lines. It also protects the skin from free radicals by increasing cell turnover due to its naturally occurring vitamins E, C, D and beta-carotene content. It is also particularly high in vitamin C, which makes it one of the richest plant sources for the skin.