Nutralife Cranbiotic 60 Capsules
You suffer from recurring urinary tract infections, but you know that constantly taking antibiotics is not the best for your health because it causes drug resistance. You need a supplement that will not only support the body to help alleviate the discomfort of a bladder infection, but will also help support and promote ongoing urinary tract and intestinal health.
Nutralife Cranbiotic is here to help. Here's why.
- Provides nutritional support to help the body protect itself from bladder infections (cystitis) and lower urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Helps reduce the frequency of recurring bladder infections and UTI.
- Supports healthy bladder and urinary tract function.
- Helps mask the urinary odour during incontinence.
- Supports overall intestinal function and immune health.
- Supports the body when you are taking antibiotics.
- Ideal to keep with you while on the go.
- Unique combination of patented Cran-Max cranberry extract and Probiotica P3 (3 acid-resistant strains of probiotics), which has been scientifically studied to be beneficial for urinary tract and intestinal health.
- Scientifically researched dose (the equivalent of 17g of fresh cranberries in every capsule).
- No refrigeration required (shelf-stable)
- NO Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Each capsule contains:patented CRAN-MAX Vaccinium macrocarpon (CRANBERRY) fruit extract 500mg (Equiv. to fresh fruit 17g), Proprietary Probiotica P3 blend of 0.5 billion CFU from: Lactobacillus gasseri 0.4 billion CFU, Bifidobacterium bifidum 0.05 billion CFU, Bifidobacterium longum 0.05 billion CFU
Note: CFU means Colony Forming Units
FORMULATED WITHOUT: Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Adults can take 2 capsules daily with a meal, preferably with a full glass of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
For best results, drink plenty of water each day. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Always read the label; take only as directed; and if pain, irritation or other symptoms persist for longer than 48 hours, consult a healthcare professional. Note: Blood in the urine demands IMMEDIATE medical attention. Customers on Warfarin or other blood-thinning medications should consult their doctor before using this product, as cranberry may increase the blood thinning effects of these medications.
Customers on any other prescribed medication should also consult their doctor before using this product. Customers with a history of oxalate urinary stones should not use this product. Customers with previous or current kidney disease should only use this product under medical supervision. Nutra-Life Cranbiotic is safe to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding at the recommended dose.