Nutralife Probiotica P3 Capsules 14
Having a healthy gut or gastrointestinal function is important in the proper function of the immune system. And one way to maintain a healthy GI tract is the balance between good and bad bacteria.
These helpful gut bacteria are termed probiotics. A probiotic is an organism which contributes to the health and balance of the intestinal tract. Because of its positive impact, they are also referred to as friendly or good bacteria which, if ingested, act to maintain a healthy intestinal tract and help the body fight illness and disease.
Nutralife Probiotica P3 are capsules that contain a proprietary blend of 3 heat stable probiotics so they do not require refrigeration, making them perfect for when you're on the go.
- Helps maintain healthy digestion and high levels of good bacteria.
- Supports healthy immune system and energy levels.
- Helps support healthy liver function.
- Supports clear and healthy skin.
- Aids the body in managing digestive disturbances such as: bloating, flatulence, diarrhoea, constipation and poor digestion.
- Supports the gut to function properly during and after a course of antibiotics.
- Combines 3 specially blended acid-resistant strains of bacteria.
- No need to refrigerate.
- One a day.
- Ideal for travelling, or keeping in your bag or at the office so you never forget a dose.
- Offers 20 times the amount of probiotics as a 150g serve of standard yoghurt.
- No dairy, sodium, sugar, gluten, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, nuts, yeast and sulfates.
Lactobacillus gasseri 2.6 billion CFUs
Bifidobacterium bifidum 0.2 billion organisms
Bifidobacterium longum 0.2 billion organisms
The prescribed dosage for adults is one (1) capsule a day. It may be taken after a meal for at least a month, or follow the advice of your healthcare professional.
The prescribed dosage for children 6 years old and above is « a capsule a day. It may also be taken in addition to food or juice. Sprinkle « a capsule onto food or juice daily, or follow the advice of your healthcare professional.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
This not advisable to be given to children 6 years and below. Read the label and follow the prescribed dosage carefully. It is best to use this in consultation with your doctor.
Some side effects may be experienced such as gas, cramping and stomach rumblings. If symptoms persist, or you experience prolonged discomfort or pain, immediately seek medical advice.
Added Information on Lactobacillus gasseri:
It is naturally present in the human digestive, urinary and genital systems and helps the body function properly by reducing harmful bacteria, enhancing immune function and stimulating digestion.
Added Information on Bifidobacterium bifidum:
It inhabits the colon and vagina. Its functions include helping maintain the micro flora balance within the intestines and aiding in the digestive process. (1) It can generally produce the enzyme lactase, which is helpful in the case of lactose intolerance.
Added Information on Bifidobacterium longum:
Good bacteria that is naturally found in the GI tract and vagina, it is very helpful because it helps maintain a normal digestive tract. It also stops the growth of harmful bacteria as well as boosting the immune function. (2)
1. Montrose DC, Floch MH.. Probiotics used in human studies. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2005 Jul; 39(6):469-84.
2. Bifidobacterium Longum, published by Kenyon College Department of Biology, 2007.