Sebizole Shampoo 1% 200ml
Help treat fungal and yeast infection such as dandruff with the use of Sebizole Shampoo 1%. With ketoconazole as active ingredient, it works by interfering and killing the cell membranes. Helps relieve itching, scaling and flaking associated with dandruff.Benefits may include:
- Helps treat infections caused by fungi and yeasts by interfering and killing their cell membranes.
- Helps relieve scaling, itching and flaking associated with dandruff.
- Also helps in treating seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Targets the cause of the problem - fungus and yeast.
- Acts directly on the organism which can cause dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis by inhibiting its growth.
- Easy to use and long lasting. You only need to use it twice weekly in between regular shampoo use.
- Cost effective because 200ml bottle can last for many months.
- Pleasant fragrance
- Well tolerated formulation: less irritancy potential than selenium sulfide shampoos.
Having dandruff can be quite embarrassing. It may not be a life threatening condition but it sure can affect our social life. Especially when it comes to wearing fashionable clothes, it limits our choice of color because the darker the clothes we wear, the easier it is to spot the flakes.
Get rid of dandruff by getting rid of the source. Use Sebizole Shampoo 1%. It contains ketoconazole as active ingredient, a broad spectrum anti fungal and anti yeast infection preparation, it helps relieve itching, scaling and flaking associated with dandruff.How to use to get best result?
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- Use it 2x a week for up to 8 weeks to complete treatment.
- You may also adhere to your doctor's prescription.
- In between use of this product, you may use your usual shampoo during the rest of the week.
- When dandruff has totally cleared, you may continue to use this product every 1 or 2 weeks to prevent recurrence.
- Use it like a regular shampoo, but leave it on for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing with water to get the full benefit of the active ingredient.
Always read the label before using SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO. SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO should be used only as directed. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice. Avoid contact with the eyes. If some shampoo gets into the eyes, immediately rinse it out with cold water. The use of large quantities of SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO should be avoided. If a reaction suggesting sensitivity or chemical irritation should occur, use of SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO should be discontinued.
Not suitable for use of pregnant or lactating women, unless advised to do so by a doctor. In rare instances, mainly in people with chemically damaged hair or grey hair, a discolouration of the hair has been observed.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about SEBIZOLE SHAMPOO or dandruff or seborrhoeic dermatitis.Save on petrol - buy Sebizole Shampoo 1% 200ml online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast! Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.