Sunsense Ultra SPF50 500ml
Sunsense Ultra SPF50 500ml is formulated with a spread resistant technology so it gets to be spread efficiently. This sunscreen allows you to apply it to wet skin as well as dry, which is great if you are in and out of the pool, ocean or river. It also supports and helps moisturize skin. Dont buy a cheap sunscreen that goes on patchy and is hard to rub in for coverage from the strong New Zealand Sun. Y Sunsense Ultra SPF50 is formulated with a spread resistant technology that makes it easier to spread evenly.
Benefits of Sunsense Ultra SPF50:
- Gives ultra protection from the harmful UV rays even in the water.
- Helps support and moisturize the skin even when wet
- Offers even coverage for more efficient protection
- Suitable for the water with its 4 hours water resistant
- Family Friendly
- UVA UVB protection SPF 50
- Spread resistant technology to prevent it catching and being patchy
- Fragrance free and non comedogenic, Free of PABA, PABA derivatives and lanolin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Sunsense Ultra SPF50 Ingredients Include:
Water, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, glycerin, octyl methoxycinnamate, isostearic acid, 4-methylbenzylidene camphor, titanium dioxide, benzophenone-3, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, pvp-eicosene copolymer,potassium cetyl phosphate, butylene glycol, pehnylbenzimidozle sulfonic acid, triethanolamine, phenxoyethanol, aluminium stearate, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, magnesium aluminium silicate, polyacrylic acid, emthylparaben, disodium edta, peg-4 laurate, propylparaben, xanthan gum, bht, parfum, linalool.
How do I use this Sunscreen Product?
- Apply a liberal amount of product to your skin.
- Evenly massage it until absorbed by your skin.
- Reapply after going in the water.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Do not apply on damaged or cracked skin. This product is for external use only. Keep out of children's reach. Limit your time in the sun, particularly between 10am and 3pm with the sun's rays are the most harmful. Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours even if you're in the shade and especially after exercise, swimming and towelling yourself dry. Cover up with clothing, hats and eye wear to further reduce risk and carefully protect children and babies from direct sun. Reapply SunSense sunscreen every 2 hours and especially after swimming, exercising, perspiration and towelling dry. Sun protection is necessary even on cloudy days, since up to 80% of the UV radiation can penetrate light cloud cover. Examine your skin regularly for any unusual changes or growths as skin cancer is easily treatable in early stages. Any concerns, consult a doctor. It is recommended that everyone has regular skin check-ups even if they consider themselves "low risk".