Thompsons 3rd Age Senior Multivitamin 60
As the body ages, there are certain functionalities that can no longer be met. And this results to certain nutrients no longer manufactured by the body or not being absorbed properly. As this happens, the senior individual can suffer from a lack of energy, or degenerative diseases. These are among the many other changes that the body can go through. Thompsons 3rd Age Senior Multivitamin is a unique combination of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to provide nutritional support for senior adults.
- Supports healthy joints
- Helps enhance memory, cognitive functions and healthy digestion
- Assists with joint repair
- Aids in providing symptomatic relief from symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Supports healthy mental processes and aids in Alzheimer's disease prevention
- Helps preserve the integrity of the brain cell fluid
- Assists to slow down the age linked decline of cognitive functions like memory recall and mental alertness
- High potency one a day tablet
- Unique combination of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Increases vitamin B complex, vitamins A, C, E and key minerals like zinc, calcium, magnesium and selenium plus important nutrients like papain, phosphatidylserine and glucosamine
Vitamins -- Vitamin A (687.5mcg) 1250iu, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 20mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 20mg, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 30mg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 25mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 24.8mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 50mcg, Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) 150mg, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 10mcg) 10mcg, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl 83mg) 100iu, Biotin 25mcg, Folic Acid 90mcg, Betacarotene 2mg
Minerals -- Calcium Carbonate (Calcium 50mg) 125mg, Chromium Picolinate (Chromium 50mcg) 403mcg, Ferrous Fumarate (Iron 5mg) 15.2mg, Magnesium Oxide (Magnesium 57mg) 94.5mg, Manganese Chelate (Manganese 700mcg) 7mg, Potassium Gluconate (Potassium 3.2mg) 20.6mg, Zinc Chelate (Zinc 7.5mg) 37.5mg, Selenomethionine (Selenium 25mcg) 62.5mcg
Herbal extract equiv dry - Fucus vesiculosus (Kelp) Herb 100mg, Equiv Iodine 20mcg
Special Nutrients - Glucosamine Sulphate 200mg, Inositol 20mg, Bioflavonoids 5mg,
Choline Bitartrate 30mg, Phosphatidylserine (equiv) 2.76mg, Papain 10mg
Adults - take one tablet a day (with food) or as professionally prescribed.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Patients on Warfarin: Do not use this product without medical advice. If pregnant or breastfeeding please contact a healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and take only as directed. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Store below 25 degrees celsius.