Thompsons Organic Iron 24mg 100 Tablets
Even healthy individuals can use some help from taking iron supplementation. Maintaining a healthy level of iron is essential in ensuring that hemoglobin or red blood cells are at normal levels at all times.
Pregnant women, women with heavy menstrual flow, those who are on a strict vegetarian diet, and teenagers who are experiencing rapid growth are at a higher risk of developing iron deficiency. Thompsons Organic Iron 24mg helps you maintain adequate dietary intake of iron to help maintain normal, healthy blood and support haemoglobin levels.
- Helps support normal blood in healthy individuals.
- Aids in managing dietary iron deficiency, particularly in women.
- Helps maintain adequate dietary intake of iron during pregnancy, a time when your body's iron requirement is increased.
- Contains Folic acid and vitamin B12 plus pumpkin seed extract, a natural source of iron.
- Contains no added dairy, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, fish, sesame seed, egg, soy, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives.
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan use
Minerals: Ferrous Fumarate 73 mg, Equiv. Iron 24 mg, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate 200 mg
Vitamins : Vitamin C 30 mg, Folic Acid 100 mcg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2 mcg, Iron-Rich Wholefoods Pumpkin Seed (Cucurbita Pepo) 25 mg
Adults - One tablet daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Use only as directed and always read the label. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.