Veet Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Skin 100ml
Veet Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin is enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E and effectively removes hair whilst hydrating your skin up to 24 hours.
- Effectively removes hair, even short hair.
- Helps hydrate the skin for up to 24 hours.
- Leaves your skin smooth for up to a week.
- Hair regrowth feels softer.
- Delightfully scented.
- Works close to the roots.
- Enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.
- Takes from 5 - 10 minutes
- Simple 3 step process.
Aqua, Urea, Paraffinum Liquidum , Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol , Magnesium Trisilicate, Parfum, Propylene Glycol , Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates Copolymer, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77891
How to use for best results?
- Spread the Veet cream evenly using the curved part of the spatula.
- Fully coat the hair.
- Leave cream on your skin for 5 minutes.
- Then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream.
- If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula.
- If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 10 minutes in total - but don't leave it any longer.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Keep outer pack for all precautions. Before using, please read pack precautions carefully.
Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time. Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Contains alkali and thioglycolate. Product may cause surfaces to become slippery. Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.