Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream For Sensitive Skin
Veet spray on hair removal cream is a fast and effective way to remove hair for smooth legs, bikini line and underarms. Simply spray a thin, even layer of cream directly onto your skin, wait for a few minutes and then remove using the spatula provided. No mess, no cuts, no fuss - just perfectly smooth skin."What parts of the body can I use this on?"
Legs / Bikini / Underarm
(NOT suitable for use on the face)"What do I get in the pack?
1 x 150 ml spray
1 Perfect Touch spatula"How long does it take?"
5-10 minutes"How Do I Use Veet Shower Cream on my legs?"
Be sure to read precautions before you use this product to make sure you use it correctly.
- Step into the bathtub or shower cubicle. Make sure skin is dry before application.
- The can is designed to spray without shaking. Position the can 2 inches (5cm) away from the leg.
- Press the actuator firmly all the way down to ensure consistent spraying. Move the can in a continuous motion up and down the length of your legs.
- Make sure all areas you wish to remove hair from are covered with an even layer.
- You do not need a thick layer for the product to work.
- Make sure the spray is always pointed at the area of skin to be treated.
- Leave the cream on the skin (for 5 minutes for 5 minutes for sensitive skin), then use the spatula to test a small area.
- If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula. Gently shake the cream from the spatula directly into the drain at regular intervals.
- If needed, leave cream on longer WITHOUT EXCEEDING 10 MINUTES for sensitive skin in total.
"How Do I Use Veet Spray On Cream on my bikini line or underarms?"
- RINSE YOUR SKIN thoroughly with water after use.
- Rinse the nozzle thoroughly after use.
- Ensure can and nozzle are fully dry before replacing cap
For use on sensitive areas like the underarm or bikini line, for each zone spray a small 1-2 inch (3-5cm) circular amount into your hand and spread over the desired area."What is in Veet Spray on Hair Removal Cream for for Sensitive Skin?"
Aqua, Urea, Potassium Thioglycolate, Glycerin, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butane, Propane, Ceteareth-20, Butyrospermum Parkii, Magnesium Trisilicate, Parfum, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Isobutane, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Gluconate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Hydrated Silica, BHT, Citronellol, Limonene, CI 77891WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONSCAREFULLY follow directions for use.
- For legs, underarms and bikini line, but not suitable for use on any other body parts.
- Do not use on moles, scars, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin depilated in the last 72 HOURS or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Before each use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying the cream to a small area that you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin using.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Never spray near the face or directly onto the underarms or bikini line.
- Do not exceed 6 MINUTES total application time.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
- Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.
- After use, wait 24 hours before applying antiperspirant, perfumed product, swimming or sunbathing.
- Always wait 72 hours between applications.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack!
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate.