Venotrex For Vein Health and Fluid Retention 60 Tablets with Aesculus hippocastanum Seed
Venotrex may assist in management of varicose veins and maintenance of vein health and aid in the reduction of fluid retention of the lower extremities. It's secret weapon is a natural ingredient called Aesculus hippocastanum seed (horse chestnut seed extract) which may assist vein and capillary health.
Venotrex may also:
- Assist in the relief of aching legs associated with enlarged or varicose veins.
- Venotrex maintains the health of capillaries and helps to maintain blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body such as the legs, hands and feet and may aid
- Assist in the reduction of fluid retention of the lower extremities.
- Assist in the management of varicose veins whilst maintaining vein and capillary health.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) seed extract
- Natural Vein and fluid retention support
- Standardised to contain 50mg escin for each modified-release tablet.
- Sold under the name Venoplant as a phytomedicine in germany (plant based natural medicine) for more than 17 years to millions of consumers worldwide
- Horse Chestnut seed which has been subject of significant scientific and clinical research
- The Horse Chestnut extract has been scientifically and clinically researched as a phytomedicine for the symptomatic relief and management of venous conditions.
Each Tablet Contains: Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) seed extract 263.2mg dry ext. conc. (5:1) dry seed. Equiv. dry seed 1.316g.
Adults: Take 1 Venotrex tablet in the morning and 1 in the evening, both with liquid and before meals. Venotrex should be taken for a minimum of six weeks before its effectiveness can be assessed. Initial benefit may be noticed after four weeks of use. Effectiveness may vary depending on the individual. The results of taking Venotrex may improve during prolonged usage.
Venotrex is not considered to be suitable for persons younger than 12 years of age. Any other measures prescribed by a physician, such as the application of compresses to the legs, wearing of compression stockings, or cold water applications, should be adhered to under all circumstances. If an unusual intensive complaint should appear suddenly, particularly in only one leg, characterised by abnormal swelling, discolouration of the skin, sensation of tension or heat and pain, it is recommended that you consult a physician immediately because these signs may be symptoms of a serious disease i.e. deep vein thrombosis. In very rare cases a user may experience slight nausea, gastro-intestinal upset, or hypersensitivity (rash or irritation). Do not consume Venotrex if you have allergies that pertain to horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum). There is no known interaction with any other medications. Venotrex should not be taken during pregnancy or while breast feeding.
F.A.Q.Q. How can Venotrex help me?
A. Venotrex assists in the maintenance of venous health. It supports healthy veins and capillaries and assists in maintaining efficient blood flow. Venotrex helps keep leg veins and capillaries working at an optimum level and assists in maintaining healthy and normal leg appearance.
Q. Can I take the two tablets at the same time?
A. It is best to consume the tablets at separate times to ensure the sustained effects of Venotrex throughout the day. Venotrex is a modified-release tablet that ensures a steady release of the active ingredient.Q. How long can I expect to take Venotrex before I feel things have returned to normal?
A. This will vary from individual to individual, depending upon the severity of the problems and how long they have been present. Generally, the benefits of Venotrex will be experienced within four to eight weeks.Q. Is there anything I can do to support the effect of Venotrex ?
A. Many factors affect leg vein circulation and these include being overweight, lack of exercise, excessive alcohol consumption, genetic disposition, pregnancy and hormonal changes. Maintaining a healthy weight and diet, exercising regularly, limiting alcohol consumption, not smoking and maintaining a healthy lifestyle will improve your health and also your response to Venotrex .