Lip stick, lip balm, lip stain, lip gloss – all of these are tools to enhance our natural beauty. But it is hard to know which one to choose for different events. I don’t know about you, but for me I can go without eye shadow or liner but I need the basics – mascara, bb cream and a lip colour. I like highlighting my lips and playing with colour and generally choose a lip colour that will match skin tone, mood and make my eyes pop.
I am a bit of a lip stain addict – I love the fact that I do not have to line my lips and I get longevity even if I am eating and drinking. I was excited to try the new Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Lip Balm and Revlon ColorBurst Matte Lip Balm.
So what is the difference between Lip Balm, Stick and Stain?
- The most traditional lip colour ever invented.
- Offers full colour in a variety of shades and finishes.
- Offers maximum opacity and widest colour collection.
- Offers moisturizing benefit more than colour.
- Provides just a hint of colour.
- Offers sun protection benefit.
- Water or alcohol based.
- Liquid or gel form.
- Offers high concentration of colour so it gets absorbed deeper.
- Longest staying power – up to 18 hours.
What makes the new Revlon ColorBurst Matte and Lacquer Balm exciting?
- Both innovations offer a variety of bright and vibrant colours.
- Both are made with triple butter mixture of shea, coconut and mango that will surely leave your lips nourished and moisturized.
- Expect only vibrant colours that last without drying or caking.
We just got these in stock you can check them out in our Lip Stain Page.