What is Moroccan Hair Oil?
Moroccan oil is made from Argan nuts extracts. Argan tree only grows in Mocrocco, in the southwestern desert. Argan Oil is valued for its nutritive and cosmetic properties. This is why it has become one of the most favorite active ingredients in both personal care and makeup products. And because it can withdstand the extreme weather condition of its place of origin, it is believed to possess potent moisturizing and nourishing properties.
A popular brand that we sell on our online store is Argania Hair Oil.
Shop this story:
What makes this brand of Moroccan Hair Oil Unique?
There are many brands of Moroccan Hair Oil in the market. But Argania Hair Oil stands out because of the following reasons:
- Great for de-tangling wet hair when combing.
- Eliminates frizz between washes.
- Soothing and conditioning for the scalp.
- Gives hair instant luster and body without leaving an oily residue.
- Protects and assists in extending the life of hair colour.
- Restores and rejuvenates damaged hair.
- Offers heat protection during styling.
The next time you think Argan oil for your hair, think Argania Hair Oil.