30 Plus Nuwoman Hormone Support Supplement 60 Tablets
Do you feel out of balance? A large percent of women experience fluctuations in their hormones, be it during your period, taking the pill, after having a child or menopause. Whatever the cause 30 Plus Nuwoman Tablet are specially formulated for women combining four natural ingredients with known properties to support your body during hormonal imbalance.
As seen on
- Assists the body in balancing hormones for wellbeing
- Helps you support balance when your: emotions, mood swings, sanity, anger and stress level feel out of balance
- Assists in bringing your relationships back to normal.
- Aids in making you feel more confident about yourself.
- No.1 Natural Hormonal balance support brand in New Zealand and is suitable for women of all ages.
- 100% Natural hormone support
- 30 Plus is made from natural ingredients to provide support during symptoms such as Mood Swings, Irritability, Anxiousness, Sugar Cravings, Emotional Outbursts and Stress*.
- Has helped thousands of women since 2003
- Combines internationally studied and scientifically established effectiveness of black cohosh (cimicifuga racemosa) with natural amino acids, nutrients and vitamins to support the body's natural hormonal balance.
- Gluten, yeast, starch and artificial colouring free.
- No reported contraindication with contraceptive pills.
Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance may include:
- Emotional outbursts such as: mood swings, weepiness, sudden anger and/ or irritability
- Nervous tension that just seem to pop out from nowhere
- Lack of energy
- Pestrogen Dominance
These are just some of the most common symptoms of hormonal imbalance. Which can leave you feeling really out of balance and not yourself.
Each Tablet Contains: Cimi-Max 390mg (Standardised Black Cohosh extract), Tyrosine 150mg, Chromium Picolinate 200mcg (equiv Chromium 24.86mcg), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6) 25mg, Folic Acid (B9) 99mcg, Cyanocobalamin (B12) 25mcg, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate 24.23mg
Important Information about the ingredients:Cimi-Max
is a standardised extract of Cimicifuga racemosa. (Black Cohosh) rhiz ext dry conc. std (6.5:1) in 50% E:W 60mg. equiv Cimicifuga racemosa rhiz 390mg. It is standardised to a level that guarantees the potency and actives that are required for maximum effectiveness, are stable and present reaching a higher level than basic herbal ingredient.Tyrosine
- an important precursor to endorphine. A natural brain neurotransmitters, endorphins are substances that makes people feel good. Tyrosine is used to assist in depression, mood swings, hyperirritability and anxiety. It is specially helpful for the support of adrenals during times of stress and tension. Can also be useful in treating weight gain and fatigue.Vitamin B6
- successfully used in clinical trials and practice to treat hormonal symptoms: fluid retention, anxiety, acne, mood swings and irritability. A precursor to hormone production and assists in correct excretion.Folic Acid
- is an essential nutrient to assist in the correct synthesis of hormones. Lacking in folic acid will lead to the body not being able to manufacture correct levels of hormones, which will eventually lead to imbalance.Vitamin B12
- necessary for the correct detoxification process of hormones. Combining vitamin B6 and folic acid this group assists in correctly breaking down the hormones in the liver. Without the proper breakdown of these hormones, these will recirculate and create a hormonal imbalance.Chromium
- essential in maintaining hormones associated with blood sugar imbalance. Fluctuation in blood sugar results to energy swings, cravings, headaches, overeating, mood swings and irritability. Together with B vitamins, this nutrient will help balance blood sugar levels.
Take 2 tablets daily, one in the morning and one at night.
Preferably with meal.
Q How long can I see results?
Results are generally seen between 6 - 8 weeks (2 menstrual cycles). But some women reported great results only after 2-3 weeks of taking it. It really varies on the individual.
Q. What is Hormonal Imbalance?
A known phenomenon that can affect women of all ages, but usually happens during natural changes after giving birth. It is the result of excessive levels of oestrogen which can lead to undesirable symptoms. Of it left unchecked more serious conditions. It can also occur during monthly period, by consuming synthetic estrogen (found in BPA containing foods), long term use of oral contraceptive pill or hormone replacement therapy (HRT). It can also be a result of environmental changes or changes in diet.
Q. How does hormone imbalance effect the body?
Long term use of the oral contraceptive pill has been identified as one of the leading causes of hormonal imbalance. Synthetic or artificial oestrogen when combined with the body's natural oestrogen production can lead to an imbalance between oestrogen and progesterone.
Q. What are sources of synthetic oestrogen?
The oral contraceptive pill, hormone replacement therapy, environmental sources, dietary sources The 30 PLUS formula combines the internationally studied and established effectiveness of cimicifuga racemosa with natural amino acids, nutrients and vitamins to support the body's natural hormonal balance.
Q. What causes hormone or Oestrogen Imbalance?
Hormonal imbalances or Oestrogen imbalance can occur through a range of areas; natural changes after childbirth, synthetic sources, such as the oral contraceptive pill, hormone replacement support the body in dealing with (HRT), as well as diet and monthly changes.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Use only as directed and consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Unfortunately 30 Plus NuWoman is not a miracle cure, and does not work for everyone. This is due to the fact that everyone is different. We recommend trialing the product for 3 months to assess whether it works for you.Black Cohosh
- safe use as a supplement - The black cohosh plant (Actaea or Cimicifuga racemosa) contains active ingredients including phytoestrogens which are what gives it such medicinal value in treating menstrual symptoms related to hormonal imbalances. As with any phytomedicinal preparation, adverse effects can be experienced in high doses, and effective dosage will vary with each individual. If you experience any adverse symptoms while taking a supplement the wise course of action is to stop the dosage for 3 days then reintroduce the supplement at a low dosage and monitor your body's response, increasing the dose gradually if indicated. In this way you can find your minimum effective dosage. Consult a qualified medical herbalist for accurate prescribing of herbal medicines. Using black cohosh may be contraindicated for anyone with a hormonally related cancerous condition. It is also contraindicated while pregnant or breastfeeding.