How can blood pressure monitors for home use help you?
Blood pressure monitoring at home is recommended for people who worry about high blood pressure. Hypertension is the world's silent killer because most people who suffer from it do not know they have it. High blood pressure makes a person vulnerable to stroke and heart disease. Monitoring is a recommended way of controlling medication and lifestyle changes. Most blood pressure monitors are tested for accuracy, designed for the comfort of the user, and come with easy to follow instructions and high screen quality.
How do I choose the right blood pressure monitor?
- Choose between a wrist type or an arm type.
- Look for a power adaptor in case the batteries get drained.
- You may want a monitor with memory that can give you and your doctor previous readings.
- Look for easy to read display and buttons.
- Make sure the size fits your arm.
Page updated 04/05/16 7:07:28 a.m.