Nicorette 16Hr Invisipatch Step 3 10mg 7 Patches
Nicorette 16Hr Invisipatch offers help to those who are on the journey of quitting smoking. It slowly releases nicotine into the system over a period of 16 hours to help curb craving during daytime.+nbsp; These patches are the 10mg strength, designed for use in Step 3 of the process, as outlined below under Dosage Recommendation. +nbsp;
- Helps fight 7 symptoms of withdrawal syndrome.
- Gives the body a break from nicotine while sleeping.
- Less likely to cause skin irritation and sleep disturbances compared to 24hr patches.
- Provides a steady flow of nicotine for up to 16 hours straight.
- Assists you to stop smoking without experiencing much of the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting.
- Helps reduce severity of withdrawal symptoms.
- Allows you to focus on your daily routine without worrying about re-application.
- Convenient once-a-day application.
- Gradually releases nicotine into the system throughout the day.
- Semi-transparent and discreet.
- 19mg patches.
How it works:
This patch gradually releases nicotine over a 16 hour period. The nicotine is absorbed through your skin and enters your bloodstream.
How do I use this product?
- Simply follow this process:
- Apply a fresh Nicorette Invisi Patch first thing each morning.+nbsp; Apply the patch to a clean, dry and hairless area of the skin.+nbsp; Apply it on the front or side of your chest, upper arm or hip. Remove the patch at the end of the day and dispose of it safely before retiring to bed.
If you smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day start with full strength 25mg patches for 8 weeks.
Then switch to the 15mg patch for another two weeks.
From there, you may lower your dose again to 10mg patches for another 2 weeks until you completely give it up.Note:
If you smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day, you may start with the 15mg Nicorette Invisi Patch for 8 weeks, then reduce dosage to 10mg patch for the next 4 weeks .
Are there any warnings and precautions?
When using NICORETTE INVISI PATCH you should avoid: 1) applying the patch to the same spot of skin two days running; 2) using the patch on broken or inflamed skin.