When will my order be processed and shipped?
- During the week we process your orders as they come into our retail store.
- Orders before 2pm are usually dispatched that day.
- The courier usually stops by around 3pm on business days to pick up orders.
- We will send you an email to let you know when your order has been dispatched so you can keep an eye out in the mail.
- We never charge your credit card until we are sure we have the stock to fill your order, so there is no messy refund process. We only charge you when the goods are on their way.
How long will my order take to arrive?
- New Zealand - orders usually arrive in 1 -2 business days.
- Australia - orders usually arrive in 4-8 Business Days
- The rest of the world - 11-16 Business Days
NOTE: Weekends and Public holidays can slow things down by a day of two.
How will I know when it will arrive?
- Same Day Dispatch - Where possible we try to dispatch orders the same day they arrive.
- Should a product be out of stock - we'll notify you of the delay immediately. If that happens (not likely), we will ask if you prefer to cancel your order or wait (may take longer for international customers).
- Credit Card Charges - We never charge your credit card until we are sure we have the stock to fill your order, so there is no messy refund process. We only charge you when the goods are on their way.
- Delivered to your work or home address - Sometimes couriers service business areas several times a day, so getting your package delivered to work may mean faster delivery times (along with someone there to accept the order. All items are packaged in a courier bag or box so no one at work needs to know what you have purchased.
Got questions about shipping?
If you find your order has not arrived please get in touch with our customer service team:
- Calling 0800 000 980 If your are based in New Zealand
- Calling 006434348741 If you are overseas.
- Or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Page updated 06/04/18 12:47:36 p.m.