Avene Antirougeurs Calm Soothing Repair Mask 50ml
Skin that has been through certain procedures such as laser treatment or anti-acne treatment can be very sensitive. It's been through trauma that has disturbed the skin's natural balance. In these times, your skin needs special, restorative care. This is why Avene, a trusted name in hypersensitive skin care, has developed the Avene Antirougeurs Calm Soothing Repair Mask. It helps provide soothing relief as well as repair the skin to help restore it back to its normal state.
- Helps immediately provide comfort as it cools, calms and restores the skin
- Assists in cooling and soothing warmth, redness, inflammation and irritation
- Helps reduce skin discomfort, sensation of heat and appearance of redness
- Supports the tissue to regenerate
- Improves skin's microcirculation
- Enriched with moisturising ingredients and Avene Thermal Spring Water
- Non-oily, velvety texture
- Ultra soothing repair mask
- Fragrance free
- Cooling, calming and restoring
- Hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic
Avene Thermal Spring Water (54%), Saponin-Enriched Ruscus Extract (0.1%) - Improves VEGF, Sucralfate (1%)
Avene Thermal Spring Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, PEG-4, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Sucrose Octasulfate, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate.
How to use for best results:
Apply a thick layer on cleansed skin. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Gently remove excess with a cotton pad and mist with Avene Thermal Spring Water.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dark place. Discontinue use if you experience any irritation.
Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract - is a native shrub from the Mediterranean terrain. It is more commonly called Butcher's Broom because traditionally it is used to clean the cutting board of butchers. And it is because of its antibacterial properties. But among its popular uses in the field of herbal medicine are used topically to treat varicose veins and hemorrhoids because of its potent anti-inflammatory properties. This is mainly due to it's active ingredient saponin glycosides. The extract has also been found to help reduce the appearance of under eye dark circles, spider veins and the skin redness associated with the skin condition rosacea.