Avene XeraCalm AD Cleansing Oil 400ml
Cleansing is a very important step in any skincare regimen. You cannot go straight to moisturisation without cleaning away any dirt and grime or excess makeup. Unfortunately, most common cleansing products strip the skin of its natural moisture leaving the more reactive skin type irritated. If you have this kind of skin, consider a product that is specially made for you.
Avene XeraClam AD Cleansing Oil is formulated using the innovative ingredient,
patented I-modulia. It's designed to aid those with dry, over reactive skin of all ages.
- Gently cleanses.
- Helps protect skin and reduce itching sensations.
- Soothes redness and irritations.
- Stimulates skin defenses to help prevent secondary infections.
- Formulated with minimal amount of ingredients
- Low allergen.
- Fragrance and paraben free.
- Suitable for dry to eczema prone skin.
- Suitable for use on babies, children and adults.
- No preservatives.
- Soap free.
- No sting formula.
Avene Thermale Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosiccunate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, PEG-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol PEG-200, Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Laureth-3, Coco-Glucoside, Aquaphilus Dolomiae extract, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Evening Primrose Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Glycine, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (Oenothera Biennis Oil) Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol.
How to use for best results?
- In the shower, lather Avene XeraCalm AD Cleansing Oil on wet hands.
- Apply to the face.
- Rinse off.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.