Beconase Allergy and Hayfever Nasal Spray
Are hayfever, allergies, and rhinitis causing you discomfort? These seasonal issues can cause swelling and inflammation in the nose making it harder to breath. Beconase Allergy and Hayfever Nasal Spray 50mcg comes in a 200 dose bottle and is used as a short term treatment for seasonal allergic rhinitis including hayfever, and vasomotor rhinitis. It offers immediate relief for symptoms including: sneezing, blocked nose, itchy nose, runny nose and eyes.
- Reduces the swelling and inflammation that causes hayfever and allergy symptoms in the nasal passageway
- Prevents airborne allergies
- With continuous use it offers long lasting protection
- It acts more effectively compared to tablets because it works directly at the affected area
Works directly at the affected area.
Beclomethasone Dipropionate BP 50mcg per spray.
Adults & Children Over 12 - Never take more than 400mcg a day.
Administer two sprays in each nostril twice a day.
Once you have control over your allergies you may want to lower dosage to once a day treatment.
If symptoms re-occur then return to twice daily treatment.
For the best results it is important to use this product regularly to avoid hayfever attacks.
*It is not yet known if this product is suitable to be used by children.
How long does it take to work?
It can take 2-3 days to build up the dosage for maximum protection from hayfever and allergies.
You get 200 uses out of a bottle and you should discard the bottle after 3 months.
Are there any side effects?
Some people experience sneezing attacks after spraying the Beconase up their nostril or experience headaches. If you experience persistent side effects consult your pharmacist.
Are there any precautions for this product?
- Do not use this product for more than 6 months at a time - unless otherwise advised by a healthcare professional. Consult your doctor before using Beconase if you have any of the following issues:
- You are pregnant, lactating or planning to be pregnant.
- Have had previous allergic reaction to Beconase or its ingredients.
- Get regular nose bleeding
- Have had recent nasal surgery
- Have recently has systemic steroids
- Do not use if you are under the age of 12 - without the advice of a doctor.
Consult your doctor if you:
- Experience visual disturbances.
- Develop symptoms of infection including facial pain, swelling, bleeding, fever or discharge.
- If symptoms do not improve within 7 days.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.