Betadine Antiseptic Liquid Spray 75ml
Our children are prone to getting cuts and wounds, no matter how much we protect them. They get them from playing, creating things and exploring the world around them. But sometimes the products we put on their cuts and abrasions hurt more than the wound itself!
Betadine Antiseptic Liquid Spray is different. It is a potent antiseptic yet gentle enough not to sting. It kills bacteria, viruses and fungi upon contact so it protects wounds from getting more serious infections. And you don't have to worry about staining your clothes because it washes off easily.
- Rapidly kills bacteria, fungi and viruses commonly responsible for wound and skin infections.
- Effective against common skin infections including school sores, tinea and ringworm
- Does not cause permanent staining
- Liquid spray form is more hygienic and helps prevent further infection
- Suitable for hospital and household use
- Spray application means you don't need to touch the wound
- Potent antiseptic, yet gentle enough not to sting
Contains 50mg/ml povidone iodine - Equivalent to 5mg/ml available iodine.
How to use for best results?
Hold bottle about 25 cm from skin. Press valve firmly with index finger and spray from an angle to cover desired area.
Wait for it to dry before applying antibacterial cream or ointment or putting on bandage.
Area may be covered with a secondary dressing and bandage if desired. Replace cap after use. If actuator clogs, remove and soak in warm water.
Are there any warnings and precaution?
The immediate treatment of burns is the rapid cooling of the affected area for at least 10 minutes and Betadine Antiseptic Spray should only be applied later. Not to be used in known hypersensitivity to iodine or povidone. If irritation, redness or swelling develops, discontinue treatment and consult a doctor. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.