Do you ever wonder why celebrities look so gorgeous with those long and luscious eyelashes? Do they really have it in their genes or do they actually know the perfect way to fake it? You will be surprised to learn that not all celebrities and models are gifted with genetically long and fabulous eyelashes. Some use the most advanced technology when beautifying their eyelashes – false eyelash mascara.
What is false eyelash mascara?
It is just your regular mascara except that it adds more volume and length to your lashes. It uses special technology to help achieve this and is definitely worth every penny that you spend!
- It is convenient and easy to use.
- Simply apply it like regular mascara but achieve the look of false eyelashes.
- No glue is needed so it won’t cause irritation.
- Theres no poking the eye out while putting it on.
- The eyelashes will not suddenly fall off.
How does it work?
What I love about this product is that it not only serves as your mascara substitute, but it may also provide conditioning to your lashes leaving them soft and clump-free. I love the way it glides so smoothly and softly onto my lashes.
What brands can you recommend?
These are 3 specific brands that I have tried and can recommend, but it will all depend on your own evaluation because each person has their own preference.
- ModelCo Fibre Lash Brush on False Lashes
- Designer Brands Extend a Lash Mascara
- Designer Brands False and Flared Mascara
Check out any of these flase eyelash mascaras and see the change for yourself.