What is Moroccan Oil?
Imported Moroccan oil that came from Oil of Argan Tree. Argan Tree is unique to Morocco. Specifically formulated for hair treatment
Benefits of Using Moroccan Oil?
- Easy to apply to wet hair .
- Eliminates frizz between washes.
- Soothes and conditions the scalp.
- Gives hair instant lustre and shine.
- Gives body to hair without leaving oily residue.
- Protects and assists in extending life of hair colour.
- Restores and rejuvenates damaged hair.
- Protects hair during styling.
- Great for curly girls
What causes damaged hair?
- Frequent hair styling
- Use of chemicals that appear to be harmful to the hair and scalp
- Exposure to harsh environmental factors
- Friction caused by combing hair, sleeping and other activities that cause friction to the surface.
Common styling aids that can damage hair:
- Hair dryers
- Hot rollers
- Curling irons
- Flat irons
Chemicals contained in most hair products that can damage hair:
- Hair dyes
- Brushing hair daily can cause up to 23% more to damage hair.
- Using ponytail holders once a week or more often can cause up to 20% more damage to hair.
- Using various types of heat styling equipment (i.e. blow dryers, curling irons and flat irons) once a week or more often can cause up to 33% more to damage hair
If you find all products fail in treating your damaged hair, go ahead and visit our site to check on Moroccan Oil variants. You may find one that suits you.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):