Bondi Sands Self Tan Eraser 200ml
Do you need a way to remove fake tan faux paus? Self-tan products leave a residue on your skin. Sometimes it can be hard to scrub it all away so you can apply a new batch of tan. If you still have tan left on your skin - it means your results will look cheap, patchy and often give your complexion more of a muddy dirty look and less of a bronze glow.
Why? Because the dead skin cells that sit on the surface of the skin have already muddled up your previous self-tanning product, and the extra pigmentation can be an eyesore.. The best way to prevent this is to exfoliate and scrub your skin clean off these dead skin cells. Bondi Sands revolutionary Self Tan Eraser technology effectively removes self tan without harmful ingredients and excessive exfoliation in just 5 minutes.
- Helps remove self-tan product without resulting to over exfoliation.
- Aids to clean the skin and at the same time assists to moisturize.
- Helps make skin feel silky smooth.
- Allows you to have evenly applied self-tan without leaving patches.
- Works in just 5 minutes, a revolutionary technology that helps to effectively remove self tan without excessive exfoliation.
- With unique cleansing formula
- Suitable for removing stubborn tan
Water (Aqua), Urea, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-40 Hydrongated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Frafrance, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate
How to use for best results?
- Apply on on dry skin after at least 3 days of applying self-tan.
- Pump foam applicator firmly and apply Self-Tan Eraser liberally to the skin.
- Leave on the skin for at least 5 minutes.
- Shower with warm water using a wet face cloth to wipe away tan.
- For more stubborn areas or skin, use the Exfoliating Mitt to gently remove the tan.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
If you have an allergic reaction, stop and see your doctor or pharmacist immediately