Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam Dark 200ml
Bondi Beach is one of the most popular coastlines in Australia and is definitely one of the hottest tourist attractions. No wonder a popular brand of self tanning products was named after it. When you go to this beach, it is almost impossible not to get enchanted by its beauty. You may forget about the heat and stay in the water for as long as you want. The result - a gorgeous looking bronze colour. But if you are not the type to stay on the sand for hours, you can still get that lovely bronze colour using Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam. This dark shade is great for those who want intense colour without exposing themselves to the harmful UV rays. Enriched with aloe vera and infused with fresh coconut scent.
- Offers an even streak free tan
- Helps make skin soft and smooth
- Offers a healthy natural bronzed look
- Leave skin glowing
- Quick to dry
- Very easy to apply
- Enriched with aloe vera
- Dries in seconds
- Glides effortlessly
- Infused with a scent of fresh coconut
- Unique lightweight formula
Water, Dihydroxyacetone, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl?Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol,?PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether Distearate, Steareth-20, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Phosphate, Bisabolol, Farnesol, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Caramel, Blue 1, Red 4, Yellow 5.
How to apply this product to get the best result?
- Apply evenly and liberally to face and body with a tanning mitt.
- Use sparingly on knees and elbows.
- Skin may be washed after one hour.
- For a longer lasting darker tan leave lotion on skin for up to 6 hours.
- Shower with warm water and gently pat skin dry.
- For a deeper tan reapply bondi sands foam 30 minutes after initial application.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.