Bonjela Mouth Ulcer Gel 15mg
Fast and effective, Bonjela Mouth Ulcer Gel may provide relief from pain and discomfort associated with mouth ulcers. It's a simple and fast way to help combat mouth infections.What are the benefits of using Bonjela Mouth Ulcer Gel?
What are some of the reasons for having mouth ulcers?
- It may help to soothe and provide relief from pain and discomfort as a result of cold sores, denture sore spots and mouth ulcers.
- It may aid in reducing swelling and numbing the pain.
- It may help to fight bacteria causing the infection.
- It may help to speed -up the healing process.
What are the Active Ingredient?
- It is mostly a result of mouth infection because of improper oral care.
- It can start with tooth decay and partly impacted teeth.
- It can also originate from gums that have either developed deep pockets or receded.
- It can be affected by a weakened immune system.
Chlorine Salicyclate 87mg/g (8.7% w/w)How do I use this product?
First, wash your hands prior to application for proper hygiene.
Using the tip of your index finger, apply Bonjela Gel.
Rub well into the affected area every 3 hours when necessary.
If what you have is mouth ulcer, wipe the surface to free of mucus then apply. Are there any Warnings and Precautions?
This product is not suitable for babies under 4 months. Do not apply more than 3x in an hour. Do not exceed stated dose. If symptoms persist, seek medical or dental advice.
Contains alcohol and saccharin. Always read the label and use as directed. Keep in a cool, dry place. Store below 30 degrees Celsius. Protect from direct sunlight.Save on petrol - buy Bonjela Mouth Ulcer Gel 15mg online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast!