Botanica Hayfever Gel 5g
The air we breathe is filled with irritants. Often air pollution from car fumes, cigarette smoke, cleaning chemicals, dust, pollen and animal fur are irritants most of us can ignore. However, there are individuals who are sensitive to these irritants and their reactions to these can be different in nature and severity. Some sneeze, some get watery eyes, while others cough or get a sore throat. These are all signs of hayfever or allergic rhinitis, and can be at times very frustrating to deal with. Why suffer if you can get help from a natural hayfever remedy? Botanica Hayfever Gel is a natural, topical antioxidant gel assists the body's natural response to airborne allergens, delivering fast acting relief with no side effects like drowsiness.
- Assists the natural immune response
- Offers 3-way action: 1) helps provide a protective barrier, 2) delivers active ingredients directly to nasal membranes, 3) helps soothe and moisturise
- Aids in the normal lubrication of the mucous membranes
- Delivers Quercetin together with Vitamin C and other botanical extracts in a long chain hydrocarbon gel.
- Can be used in conjunction with nasal sprays and does not cause drowsiness or reduce alertness
How does it work?
- Botanica Hayfever Gel delivers Quercetin together with Vitamin C and other botanical extracts in a long chain hydrocarbon gel to the sensitive inner membranes of the nose.
- It also provides a protective barrier to the inner membranes of the nose.
Quercetin, Bromelain, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Soft White Paraffin, Shea Butter, Fennel Seed, Lavender Oil, Blue Chamomile.
Using a cotton bud or your clean fingertip, gently apply a thin coating of Botanica Hayfever Gel to the inside of the first 10mm of each nostril.
Each application will provide assistance to normal defence
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Do not apply on open wounds. Do not use prior to sleeping. Do not use if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Can be used in conjunction with nasal sprays and does not cause drowsiness or reduce alertness. Keep in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Quercetin - is a type of flavonoids that belong to a group of plant pigments. It is the one responsible for giving many fruits, flowers and vegetables their vibrant colors. A very powerful antioxidant, it helps neutralize free radicals as well as the effects of aging and inflammation.