CleanEars Ear Wax Removal Spray 30ml
Accumulated earwax can be both bothersome and painful. If you are starting to lose hearing, have ringing in the ears, or feel itching or pain in your ears you may need to flush out your earwax.
But going to a professional ear cleaner may not be necessary. What you need is an ear cleaner that irrigates to flush out the earwax from your ear canal without having to lie down or tilt your head. CleanEars Ear Wax Removal Spray is just what you need.
- Gradually removes earwax from the ear
- Safer alternative than cotton buds for cleaning your ears
- Simple and easy to use
- No need to lie down or tilt your head - simply spray directly into the ear canal
Read these FAQ's for more information about CleanEars
- Suitable for both children and adults
- Clinically proven safe for use on babies and children*
- Works within several hours or days
- Sprays directly into the ear canal
- Contains no preservatives
Product ingredients and how they work:Squalene:
a similar composition to ear wax but in liquid form. When it is sprayed into the ear, the squalene collides with the cerumen and through imparting its kinetic energy, it partially liquefies the ear wax.Mineral oil:
helps irrigate the ear and removes the dissolved ear wax from the ear canal.Spearmint oil:
warms the ear canal and provides a pleasant odour.
How to use for best results?
- Turn applicator clockwise to open.
- Apply 1-2 sprays in each ear 3 times per day until the wax dissolves.
- There's no need for you to lie down for application, just spray and go!
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Always read the label. Use as directed. In case of perforated ear drum, do not use CleanEars. Do not spray into eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.