Buy Clear Eyes Allergy Drops 15ml (Naphazoline Hydrochloride).
Clear Eyes are a fast acting non drowsy eye drop that Help relieve the redness, burning, itching and tearing associated with symptoms of hay fever. It removes the redness in the eye while soothing and moisturising.
These eye drops available without prescription
from New Zealand Pharmacies. We offer WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on this product.\
Smoke, Pollens, Dust, Chlorine, Water, and Allergies can cause hayfever and allergy symptoms in the eye. Clear Eyes Helps to soothe this irritation and remove redness. What are the ingredients?
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.012%, Glycerin 0.2%, Zinc sulfate 0.25%, Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Sodium Chloride and Sodium Citrate, Disodium edetate, Purified water.What is the dosage?
One to Two drops in the affected eye or eyes up to four times a day. Continue for as long as you need to sustain relief from hayfever and allergies (do not use for more than five days in a row).
* Check that clear eyes is right with you by talking to a pharmacist before you use this product - call 0800 000 980 +6434348741How long does it take to work?
Because you apply this product directly to the affected area you should start to feel relief in a few seconds. Are there any side effects?
As with other medicines there may be side effects These are usually mild to moderate and do not last long.. Tell your doctor or pharmacist is you experience any adverse effects when using this medication including:
- Eye Pain or Irritation
- Blurred Vision
- Cardiac Arrythmia.
If you experience any of these side effects stop using this product and do not operate heavy machinery or drive. It irritation develops, changed in vision, continues redness or irritation or your condition worsens or continues for more than 48 hours consult your doctor.
Temporary stinging or burning may occur after using the drops. Are there any warnings or precautions?
Before or during using this product tell your doctor if you are:
Do not use this product if:
- Pregnant, Lactating or planning to be pregnant.
- Have kidney or Liver problems
- Taking other medications
- Going to have surgery
- That you are using it before starting on any other medications.
- You are having blood tests
Add this product to your cart today... spend over $120 and receive FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
- You have glaucoma (unless advised by your pharmacist or doctor)
- You are wearing contact lenses.
- Clear Eyes Allergy should not be used with eye drops containing methylcellulose
- You have an allergy or sensitivity to Naphazoline Hydrochloride, Zinc Sulphate or Glycerine or any of the products ingredients.
- You are taking a MAO inhibitor.
- Its expiry date has passed or the packet looks as though it has been tampered with.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacist Only Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product And agree it is only for my own use.